Quotes

The days we spent together are very few, but the days missed eachother are more than that. Nevertheless, we had a lot of memorable days together which can make us to survive without eachother. The days we enjoyed being crazy, the days we laughed at silly jokes, the days we enjoyed our time with our friends and family, the days we wandered around the streets, the days we spent on eating our favourite dish... 

Sometimes, these memories brings tears rushing out of my eyes and crawling down my cheeks and it even brings smile in the corner of my lips. 

It's not that we get reminded of these memories when we see the pictures, person or places. I get reminded of you all the time, I relate everything to you. I miss everything about you. 

"Some memories never leave your bones. like salt in the sea; they become part of you."
~ and you carry them

Comments